Our main focus at Su Casa Columbus is to provide the most current information on health, social services, educational programming and any other service or opportunities that will help meet the short or long term needs of the Latino community.
Su Casa Columbus offers as well the following services:
- *Translation services of documents (English to Spanish or Spanish to English)
- Notary Services
- Phone interpreting
- *Court and Medical Interpreting services- please call for details
- English Class – by registration only
- Assistance with online and paper applications
- School supply / Christmas assistance program- registration only
*Su Casa Columbus is a non-profit organization and a big part of its fiscal support comes through donations. In order to continue to serve for a long time to come, we have had the need to establish some fees for a few of the services that SCC offers. Our goal is to keep these fees as low as possible.